Oracle Apps DBA can find scripts to help with the concurrent manager. The concurrent manager is the job-scheduling component of Oracle Apps:
The following SQL scripts located under $FND_TOP/sql are useful when diagnosing concurrent manager problems:
1. afimchk.sql Tells the status of the ICM and PMON method
2. afcmstat.sql Lists active manager processes
3. afrqrun.sql Lists all the running, waiting and terminating requests
4. afrqwait.sql Lists requests that are constrained and waiting for the ICM to release them
5. afrqscm.sql Prints log file name of managers that can run a given request. It can be used to check for possible errors when a request stays in pending status. It requires a request id value.
6. afcmcreq.sql Prints the log file name of the manager that processed the request
7. afrqstat.sql Summary of completed concurrent requests grouped by completion status and execution type. It requires number of days prior to today on which to report parameter.
8. afimlock.sql Lists locks that the ICM is waiting to get
9. afcmrrq.sql Lists managers that currently are running a request